compensation: $30-$45/hour, depending on experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Red Seal Recruiting Solutions Ltd., is looking for a Cabinet Installer for Terrace, BC. We are a specialized trades and industrial management recruitment company.
Are you an experienced Cabinet Installer open to a new opportunity? Our client provides custom home building services, and they are seeking a Cabinet Installer to join their team in Terrace, BC.
With great wages, benefits, and relocation assistance, our client is prepared to help you start your new adventure in one of BC's beautiful coastal cities. This is a great opportunity to build your bank account and your career path within a growing company. If you like hard work and the rewards that come with it give us a call at show contact info
(RED)-(SEAL) or text show contact info
. To apply, submit your resume online today!
Terrace, BC is a very special place. Located on the Skeena River and surrounded by the Coast Mountains for fishing, mountain biking, skiing and snowboarding. The city features a newly rebuilt rec center, good shopping, a soon to be built world-class hospital all within commuting distance of Canada's largest industrial projects in Kitimat.
Terrace is also the business center of the region, and residents enjoy plenty of big-city amenities without the sky-high housing prices. In this city of 12,000, homes are half the price or you can get an acreage just minutes outside of town. Live close to one of the countries' largest projects and employers. This is a great place to grow your career and family.
Terrace is home to UNBC and Coast Mountain College; the Northwest Regional Airport; and plenty of parks and cultural events. On Highway 37, Terrace is about 40 minutes' drive to Kitimat, and about 90 minutes to Prince Rupert on the Yellowhead Hwy/BC-16E.
• $30-$45/hour, depending on experience.
• Relocation assistance may be considered for the right candidate.
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package available after 3 months.
• BC Journeyman or Red Seal Cabinetmaker license an asset.
• Valid BC Drivers' license (Class 5).
• Experience with woodworking equipment and handheld tools a must.
• 3+ years of experience in cabinetry and/or installation preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent problem-solving skills, able to follow a design.
• Customer oriented, friendly and enthusiastic.
• Punctual, reliable and an excellent work ethic.
• Strong English verbal communication skills
• Must be comfortable communicating via e-mail and be computer savvy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Operate company vehicle and tools in a safe manner.
• Additional tasks as required.
To view this job and other available positions, visit our Job Board http://redsealrecruiting.com/job-seekers/job-board-list/
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers