compensation: $30-$36 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Sullivan Mechanical (See our website online when you search "sullivan-mechanical" on the world wide web) located at 220 Kaien Road,
Unit #17, Prince Rupert, British Columbia, V8J 3R2 has full time and permanent positions vacancy for two Plumbers.
We cover a large area of the north coast of British Columbia including but not limited to Prince Rupert, Haida Gwaii (QCI), and coastal first nation communities. We are a fully licensed, bonded and insured contractor servicing and installing mechanical equipment for plumbing, heating of forced air & hydronic, sheet metal fabrication, refrigeration, air-conditioning and commercial food equipment. Aside from bidding on projects posted on construction tendering websites, we are proud to provide commercial refrigeration and HVAC maintenance for accounts such as BC Hydro, Safeway/Sobey’s, Overwaitea Foods, BGIS, WSI, Subway, Tim Hortons, and 7-11 Food stores. We also provide services to other local independent restauranteurs and grocers. We work with brands such names as Viessmann, Trane, Daikin, Navian and Lifebreath HVAC equipment.
• Read blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine layout of plumbing system, water supply network and waste and drainage systems
• Install, repair and maintain domestic, commercial or industrial plumbing fixtures and systems
• Locate and mark positions for pipe connections, passage holes and fixtures in walls and floors
• Cut opening in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings
• Measure, cut, bend and thread pipes using hand and power tools or machines
• Join pipes using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement or soldering, brazing and welding equipment
• Test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges
• English is language at workplace
• Correctly interprets assembly diagrams
• Works efficiently, minimizing scrap and rework.
• Carefully inspects finished fittings visually
• Completes work records accurately, completely and on time
• Handles medium to heavy materials intermittently
• Completes work within expected periods of time
• Communicates well with colleagues and customers
• Work conforms to all municipal and utility codes and quality standards of the company
• Works safely avoiding lost time injuries
• Has minimum absenteeism and arrives at work within specified window of time.
• Red Seal Plumber from any jurisdiction OR
• 6 years of experience with eligibility to challenge the Certificate of Qualification (CoQ) OR Completed Apprenticeship in any provinces and results of most recent CoQ
Wages and Benefits
• $30-$36 per hour
• Extended Health & Dental
How to Apply
Please send your resume and references to the email on the ad.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers