About the Company
QR Code Link to This Post
The story of Bosa Properties is one of entrepreneurship, commitment and a passion for real estate and construction that began over 50 years ago. Decades in the business have taught us how to create homes that are timeless in design, universal in their appeal, and comfortable for homeowners at every stage of life. Being a forward-thinking company matters to us and influences everything from where we build our projects to the amenities and technologies we build into them.
Bosa is proud to have been named an Aon Best Employer for 2017 and 2018, ranking among the top 1/4 of all Canadian employers based on engagement, leadership, performance culture and employment brand.
About the Role
The Janitor is a full-time position at one of our commercial properties in Terrace, B.C with a "4-on-3-off" 40-hour work week schedule. Under the direction and guidance of the Property Manager, the successful candidate will be working in a modern, clean environment and a small, tight-knit team. This role plays a key part in the continuous informal inspections of the property to ensure that it is being properly maintained and that the environment is safe and welcoming to visitors. Responsibilities include:
- Prioritize all day-to-day property maintenance requests from Property Manager and tenants;
- Communicate continually with security, management, janitors/maintenance about the days tasks, spills, security risks, etc.;
- Clean bathrooms, common areas, parking lot, and work rooms daily
- Empty garbage receptacles and ensure they are properly sorted into appropriate waste streams;
- Snow removal along walkways during winter months. (Our team will provide training regarding use of tractor)
- Conduct all work in accordance with company procedures;
- Keep an organized and clean work area at all times;
- Maintain positive relationships with our tenants and customers, assisting with lost and found or other related tenant requests
This opportunity also offers premium wage rates, a pension plan, employer & family assistant program, and comprehensive health benefits for you and your family!
What you Bring
- At least one (1) years of experience in custodial or janitorial work
- Driver's License and clean driving record
- Strong work ethic - you are reliable, accessible
- Ability to lift/move heavy objects (50 lbs) and perform all cleaning/janitorial tasks
- Ability to take instruction and work autonomously and as part of a team, depending on the task
- Strong written and verbal customer-oriented communication
How to Apply
Please submit an application at the link provided. We value your interest in the Bosa Family of Companies. While we can only respond to shortlisted applicants, we will keep your information on file and consider you for future opportunities as they come available.