compensation: $53.50 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We operate over 135 pharmacies in 55+ communities across British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and the Yukon under the following banners: Save-On-Foods, PriceSmart Foods and Urban Fare.
Our pharmacy team members are made up of hardworking people who thrive in a demanding and changing environment and share a passion for quality patient-centered care. They are individuals who deliver Always Customer First Service while demonstrating our culture of Care, Commitment and Passion.
We have a full time pharmacist position (32 to 40 hours per week) available in our location at 841 – 3rd Ave West, Prince Rupert, British Columbia. The hourly wage is $53.50.
Your duties will include:
• Check prescriptions for proper dosage
• Ensure proper preparation, packaging, distribution and storage of vaccines, serums, biologicals and other drugs and pharmaceuticals
• Dispense prescribed pharmaceuticals to customers or to other health care professionals and advise them on indications, contraindications, adverse effects, drug interactions and dosage
• Advise customers on selection and use of non-prescription medication
• Maintain medication profiles of customers including registry of poisons and narcotic and controlled drugs
• Compound prescribed pharmaceutical products by calculating, measuring and mixing the quantities of drugs and other ingredients required and filling appropriate containers with correct quantity
The successful candidate must be a licensed Pharmacist in Canada.
Please submit your resume to our email address show contact info
We sincerely thank all applicants, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers