Named an Alumni Member of Canada's Best Managed Companies, and one of Canada's Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures and Canada's Top Small and Medium Employers, DRIVING FORCE Vehicle Rentals, Sales and Leasing requires an employee to join our team.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently seeking a Rental Consultant in our Terrace, BC office, if you are looking for a company that values work life balance and employee development, this may be the opportunity for you.
What we offer:
• Competitive starting wages and benefits
• An independent team environment
• Opportunity to work with a growing company
Rental Consultants are responsible for:
• Serving customers in person and over the phone with renting or returning rental vehicles
• Opening and closing Rental Agreements and completing necessary paperwork
• Completing Condition Reports
• Driving and cleaning vehicles; completing detailer duties when required
• Valid Class 5 Driver's License
• Intermediate-Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Available to work evening and weekends as required
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills
• Previous experience in customer service and rental industry is an asset
• A commitment to exceeding your customer's expectations
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.